Become a NAPA Appraiser Today
Joining the National Association of Professional Appraisers (NAPA) is a simple and straightforward process. The benefits of being a NAPA member may be found below. Choose the level of NAPA appraiser membership that best suits your needs.
Obtaining an appraisal designation requires a more involved professional time commitment. Please visit our “
” page for more information on becoming a professional appraiser.
Benefits of NAPA Appraiser Membership
Member Appraiser Company Listing on NAPA website.
Immediate recognition as a member of a professional appraiser association.
Appraiser professional education courses.
Professional appraiser networking opportunities.
NAPA membership certificate.
Elegant NAPA appraiser lapel pin
NAPA window decal
Permission to use the NAPA logo on your business cards, letterhead, marketing and advertising, establishing you as a professional NAPA appraiser.
Professional alliance with the NAPA organization.
Members' only specials offered throughout the year on all appraiser supplies, and appraiser educational materials and courses.
National Association of Professional Appraisers Membership Levels
Joining NAPA requires that you select your annual appraiser membership level below.
There is also an additional, one-time, $100.00 dollar application fee required to process your NAPA member application and member information.
Once your information has been processed you will receive your NAPA member certificate.
Select Membership Level
Associate Member - $200.00 (USD)
This is an annual membership fee. To become a NAPA Associate Member (i.e. receiving the A.M. designation) you must provide NAPA with the following required information:
(1) Provide two professional references;
(2) Submit a copy of your current resume;
(3) Provide a detailed description of your current appraisal business to include your years of experience, evidence of acquired appraisal knowledge (i.e. copies of certifications, completed coursework, and or other relevant information). Renewals are $200 thereafter.
Senior Professional Appraiser (SPA) - $250.00 (USD)
This is an annual membership fee. To become a NAPA Senior Professional Appraiser Member (SPA designation) you must provide NAPA with the following required information:
(1) Proof of completing s 15 hour USPAP course, and or provide proof of completing the current 7 hour USPAP Update course;
(2) Submit copies of two recent appraisal reports that demonstrate your abilities to write a USPAP compliant appraisal report;
(3) Provide three professional references.
(4) Submit a copy of your current resume.
(5) Provide a detailed description of your current appraisal business to include your years of experience, evidence of acquired appraisal knowledge (i.e. copies of certifications, completed coursework, and or other relevant information).
(6) To achieve the SPA designation the applicant must verify 1800 hours of appraiser experience. Renewals are $250 annually.
NAPA Membership Renewal Policy:
All members will receive a timely reminder (within 60 days of your anniversary) and well before your annual membership's expiration to avoid a lapsed membership penalty. Expired memberships will accrue an annual $25.00 dollar penalty fee.
U.S. Mail Address
Please mail all required member application materials to the address below.
The National Association of Professional Appraisers (NAPA)
Attn: Membership 234 Lewis Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
234 Lewis Wharf, Boston, MA 02110 | Call:
Website by Community Communications, Inc.